1) Highmast lighting is a tall pole with lighting attached to the top in usually a ring like structure or many individual light fixture mounted on it.
2) Maintenance of these structured are done by lowering the luminaire ring from to top to bottom using a winch and motor set up.
1) Our Highmast is continuously tapered with polygonal cross section with multiple sides.
2) The Mast has a Single longitudinal welding upto 12m .
3) The Mast is provided with fully penetrated flange which is free from any laminations & the welded connection of the base flange is fully strengthened with supplementary gussents between bolt holes to ensure elimination of helical stress concentration.
4) A door opening along with key locking system is provided at the base of the mast which provides access to equipment like winch,cable,wire rope,plug, socket & also for easy servicing.